RESERVATIONS & CONFIRMATION
- A Reservation Deposit (Deposit) is required to confirm the booking. The Deposit will be a minimum of 1 week’s tariff, or if the booking is for less than 2 weeks, then the payment required will be for the full period booked.
- The Reservation Dates (Dates) are held in good faith and are subject to confirmation at the time of receiving the Deposit. If, when the Deposit is received, the Dates are no longer available, or if subsequently events transpire that cause Como Apartments – Gladstone, (Como), to cancel the Dates, then the Deposit will be refundable in full.
- In the event of a cancellation, or rescheduling, of a booking by you or your agent, the Deposit will only be refunded if the Dates cancelled are taken up by another booking. In this event the Deposit refund will be subject to the deduction of an administration fee of $150.
- Payments can be made by either VISA , Master Card or Diners card, or by Direct Deposit into our bank.
- The Reservation Deposit payment is required to enable confirmation of a booking, and any subsequent accommodation periods must be paid in advance of the commencement that reservation period.
CHARGES FOR LOSSES AND THE LIKE
- The Registered Guest (Guest) and the Person Making the Booking (Client) will be responsible for any loss or damage to Como’s property in accordance with the Registration Form and any such costs in the first instance will be charged against the Credit Card details provided, or if elected by Como, invoiced to the Client.
- Guests are expected to leave the apartment in a neat and tidy condition with rubbish removed. Failure to do so will result in extra cleaning charges.
- By way of security, credit card details are to be provided at time of check-in.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT
- Check in is between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. In any event you are required to phone Como on 1300 68 44 99 no less than 1 hour before arrival, so we can meet you to provide access, as we do not have a permanent on-site office.
- Check out is no later than 10 a.m. A later departure time can be arranged but a charge of $30 per hour or part thereof will apply to the maximum of $150.